Friday, August 10, 2012

No One Ever Forgets The Elephant Man (Preview)



No one ever forgets the Elephant man!
The Many writings from: Dale Eric Glaudell.
Chapter One: An explanation.
Greetings foul reader! I really am so glad you took the time out of your busy life to read these parts of me. Here you will find an explosion of words. Some in complete sentences. Some, not so much. Over the years (many many years, actually) I have found I have written a con-sarn-it whole lot of words. Many of them I have mis-spelled, yet for some reason several people have told me that I write “very well.” (whatever that means). My ego says I must continue thusly.
I would like to share these words and sentences with you, if you are willing to take an interesting journey through the many passages, stories and lists in these pages. My hope is that some will move you. Some will make you laugh. Some will make you wonder. Some with make you very angry. But, overall I’m hoping some will make you think, consider, and perhaps draw some conclusions about life, love, sex, and the meaning of reality television.
Mankind has been endowed with the gift of written language.  It seems such a waste not to use it for your own understanding of our life in the cosmos. Besides, if this is only a quick stopping point to a better place (Where it seems many of us go after this), I believe it is best to capture as much of it as we can while we still have the chance. Before I do go..
I want you to know this…..
(PS. All illustrations and writings are indeed, from the author; unless otherwise noted).

August, 2012: WOW! Your profile has been checked out by 11 women this week! Subscribe and see who is interested in you!
Oh, my Lord! I am so lonely. I’m so horny. Honestly at this point I think I could probably fuck a ham sandwich with lots of mayonnaise.  How did I get here?

5th grade:  The magic empty beer can....   

No comments: