Thursday, January 15, 2009

But, baby it's COLD outside....

Yeah, so it's like 20 something below zero. Nothing works like it should at these temperatures. The car blew a fuse or two...no back lights at all. Finally found the trouble under the hood and fixed it myself (of course).

My son is crazy. He accidentally calls me last night (thinking I was someone named "Justin" or something like that)... and they are on their way to go out snowboarding! SNOWBORDING?? Ah, to be young and bullet proof again! I remember doing stupid crap like that too. Of course, that's why now my hands get so cold so easily... I had pretty severe frostbite on my hands when I was a youngster out tobogganing with my friends.

No school today or tomorrow in the Dells. This is more than okay with me, as I could get a whole lot of things accomplished....as long as the old "grey ghost" will start.

One thing that has not gotten cold is my awful affliction of horny-ness. Must be all this working out I've been doing lately.. but man!!! I'm sure it will all go away soon. Lots of cold showers, and songwriting is really helping.

No comments: